The VP-AM429 is a mezzanine module for avionics communication suitable to hosted on the VP-2101 3U OPEN VPX Module. It is designed for the most demanding applications, it allows communications over the ARINC429 standard offering at the same time a flexible general purpose I/O interface.
DO-254 certification package and manufacturing data package are also available on customer demand.
- Custom mezzanine Form Factor
- Flexible add-on modules architecture
- 8 RX ARINC429 Channels
- 8 TX ARINC429 Channels
- SPI communication with host module
- Flexible GPIO I/F, up to 4 I/O
- Test Connectors
- I2C Configuration EEPROM
- JTAG interfaces
- VP-AM429/8 8 RX / 8 TX Channels
- VP-AM429/12 12RX /12 TX Channels (reduced GPIO)
- VP-AM429/S Linux Device Driver
- VP-AM429/R VxWorks Device Driver
- VP-2101/AM429 VP-2101 Rear transition module for AM429
For more detailed information about any of our products, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- 512 Kbytes serial I2C EEPROM